To prepare each learner for successful completion of a post-secondary educational program, life-long learning, career opportunities, and meaningful contributions as a citizen of a local and global community by providing personalized, rigorous, and relevant learning experiences.
Chanhassen Storm Clubs, Activities, and Fine Arts Information
- 2022-23 Clubs, Activities, and Fine Arts Program Offerings
- This is a working document and will be updated as program offerings are added, dropped, updated throughout calendar year.
- 2022-23 Fee Based Activities and Fine Arts Program Offerings
- These program offerings do require student(s) to be registered prior to participation. No student will be denied participation due to any financial need. Students who complete online registration will have access to a "clearance" sticker on their ID supporting "free" admission to all District 112 regular season events. Students/Families can complete online registration at Chanhassen Storm Online Registration.
Chanhassen High School is excited to announce the establishment of the Chanhassen High School Hall of Fame, beginning with our first induction class in the Fall of 2022. Please help us spread the word as we look to honor individuals who have represented and/or contributed to Chanhassen High School over the past 12 years.
Criteria for Consideration:
- Fine Arts/Activities or Athletics - must be a CNHS graduate and out of high school at least ten years.
- Advisor/Coach/Director - must have been a contracted adviser/coach/director at CNHS.
- Contributor - community member who has devoted time and effort and/or made significant contributions to support Chanhassen High School Fine Arts/Activities and/or Athletics.
- Distinguished Alumni – Graduates of Chanhassen High School that have distinguished themselves since graduation.
Thank you in advance for your nomination and if you have questions about the process please feel free to contact the Chanhassen Activities Office at 952.556.3530.