To prepare each learner for successful completion of a post-secondary educational program, life-long learning, career opportunities, and meaningful contributions as a citizen of a local and global community by providing personalized, rigorous, and relevant learning experiences.
In an effort to support our Chanhassen High School mission, we offers our students a comprehensive list of Clubs, Activities, and Fine Arts program offerings in an effort to maximize student engagement and involvement at Chanhassen High School. Chanhassen High School recognizes the value and importance of these programs offerings as an extension of a good educational program. Participation in our Clubs, Activities, and Fine Arts programs is a privilege and a valuable part of the overall school experience. It contributes to the social, emotional, physical, and intellectual development of our students, helping prepare them to become productive, contributing citizens of their community.
Clubs, Activities, and Fine Arts at Chanhassen High School builds community through the engagement of students, staff, parents, alumni, and all members of our school community. We take pride in knowing that our coaches/advisors are educators supporting our student learners; and that we are all representatives of our Chanhassen Storm school community. Successful programs generate unique excitement across the school, help strengthen bonds amongst our school community, build loyalty in a healthy manner, and give our school community yet another reason to be proud and celebrate all that is Chanhassen High School.
Chanhassen High School is a member of the 8-team Metro West Conference and in some offerings, also governed by the Minnesota State High School League. ChanhassenHigh School has a strong history of success in our Fine Arts and Activities programs, including conference, section, and state championships across multiple programs!
Chanhassen Storm Clubs, Activities, and Fine Arts Information
- 2022-23 Clubs, Activities, and Fine Arts Program Offerings
- This is a working document and will be updated as program offerings are added, dropped, updated throughout calendar year.
- 2022-23 Fee Based Activities and Fine Arts Program Offerings
- These program offerings do require student(s) to be registered prior to participation. No student will be denied participation due to any financial need. Students who complete online registration will have access to a "clearance" sticker on their ID supporting "free" admission to all District 112 regular season events. Students/Families can complete online registration at Chanhassen Storm Online Registration.
Chanhassen High School is excited to announce the establishment of the Chanhassen High School Hall of Fame, beginning with our first induction class in the Fall of 2022. Please help us spread the word as we look to honor individuals who have represented and/or contributed to Chanhassen High School over the past 12 years.
Criteria for Consideration:
- Fine Arts/Activities or Athletics - must be a CNHS graduate and out of high school at least ten years.
- Advisor/Coach/Director - must have been a contracted adviser/coach/director at CNHS.
- Contributor - community member who has devoted time and effort and/or made significant contributions to support Chanhassen High School Fine Arts/Activities and/or Athletics.
- Distinguished Alumni – Graduates of Chanhassen High School that have distinguished themselves since graduation.
Thank you in advance for your nomination and if you have questions about the process please feel free to contact the Chanhassen Activities Office at 952.556.3530.
Assistant Principal - Activities Director
Intercultural Specialist (Somali)
Intercultural Specialist (Spanish)