Summer and Fall Info
- Dates: Monday, August 14, 2017 – Thursday, August 17, 2017.
- Times: 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Location: Chanhassen High School Main Gymnasium
- Varsity: 3:30 – 6:00 p.m. Monday-Friday and occasionally Saturday mornings.
- JV, B-squad, 9A and 9B: 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Monday-Friday
Events and practices the week of August 21:
- Monday, August 21, 3:30 p.m. – All levels – Team photos
- Tuesday, August 22, 10:30 a.m. – Varsity, JV and B-squad – scrimmaging at Hopkins High School – 3:30 p.m. – All levels – Team Bonding Activities at Chanhassen High School
- Wednesday, August 23: 3:30-5:30 p.m. – All levels – Practice. 6:30-8:30 p.m. – Varsity and JV – Practice
- Thursday, August 24: 3:30-5:30 p.m. – All levels – Practice. 6:30-8:30 p.m. – Varsity and JV – Practice
- Friday, August 25: 3:30-5:30 p.m. – All levels – Practice
Documents & Links
Head Coach Teryn Glenn
For six years, Teryn Glenn has been the assistant varsity volleyball coach at Hopkins
High School. She spent five of those six years working with current University of
Minnesota freshman setter, Samantha Seliger Swenson. This past season, Teryn helped
the Hopkins varsity team win their section and advance to the state tournament. She
was also named the 2015 Section 6AAA Assistant Coach of the Year.
Teryn serves as Director for Minnesota Freeze Volleyball Club. She founded Freeze in
2009 as an elite club to train athletes in the southwest metro area. This is Teryn’s
seventh season as director and head coach at Freeze. She is currently the head coach
of the Freeze 15-1 team and is the positional coach for setting. For the past five
seasons, Teryn coached 14-1, 15-1 and 16-1 teams. Prior to joining Freeze, Teryn
coached at various local JO clubs, schools, camps and clinics for over 10 years.
Teryn played volleyball for Bethel University and then played on competitive club
teams at the University of Montana during her college years. In high school, Teryn
started on varsity as a freshman at Southwest Christian receiving many awards
including All-Conference and MVP. She transferred to Minnetonka High School her
senior year to play on their varsity team setting many records at the setter position.
She still holds the single match assist all time record.
When not coaching volleyball, Teryn is a professional portrait and wedding
photographer. Outside work, she can be found exploring a new restaurant with her
husband, Ian, getting a great flip flop tan while playing disc with her Border Collie,
Mya, and taking an obscene amount of photos of said Border Collie on Instagram.
Teryn is extremely excited to have the opportunity to build the Chanhassen volleyball
program into a great one!