Add to Calendar
- ACT test, arrive no later than 7:45am for an 8:00am start time
- Bring your admission ticket, current photo ID, #2 pencils (not mechanical), approved calculator with fresh batteries, a snack for break
- Registration deadline was Jan. 11 for this test
- Students can check out ACT Test Prep books from the CRC.
- Minnesota Career Information System: students login with their personal “MyCIS” information (or create an account if a new user), mncis.intocareers.org . Hover over the “My Portfolio” tab, and then click on “College Entrance/GED/ASVAB Test” to access up to 3 full-length practice tests as well as a self-paced online ACT Prep Course (also available: “Advanced Academic Tests” for AP/SAT Subject Tests/Graduate Level tests)
- District 112 Community Education regularly offers ACT Prep Options – two District teachers regularly offer a Prep Class. Check the Community Education Brochure under “Academic Enrichment – High School”, ce4all.org, or call 952-556-6400. Private Tutoring is also offered through Community Ed as available – call 952-556-6194.
- Learning Express Library: Free practice, but need to sign in with a library card and pin, https://www.learningexpresshub.com/productengine/LELIndex.html#/learningexpresslibrary/libraryhome
- There are many independent test prep companies in the area, but the District is not in a position to recommend or endorse any particular option.
- From ACT: “Your coursework already prepares you to take the ACT—but additional practice can help you be ready to do your best.” For more information about test practice from ACT, visit http://www.act.org/content/act/en/products-and-services/the-act/test-preparation.html – “ACT Academy” is free; other options are fee based. The ACT website offers helpful testing information, tips, guides, etc.