Chaska High School is a test site for the Saturday, April 14 ACT (registration closes for this test on March 9, late registration ends March 23). Register at www.actstudent.org, and if this is your first registration, allow about 45 minutes to complete all the required profile information, to select test date, to select testing location, to add colleges for scores if desired, and to make payment. PLEASE NOTE: Because all District 112 juniors will take the ACT the morning of April 3 (no fee, registration takes place at school), we do not generally recommend that students take two ACT tests this close together.
- The ACT website has limited practice on their website and has a “Question of the Day”
- ACT prep books are available for check out in the CRC
- The Minnesota Career Information System has free test practice as well as a free self-paced online study course for Chan students. Students must log into their “MyCIS” account, hover over “My Portfolio”, and then select “College Entrance Tests”.
- There are many outside for-fee tutoring options, but the CRC is not in a position to recommend or endorse any provider. District 112 Community Ed may offer courses from outside providers or may have information on private tutors – call 952-556-6400.
- Arrive in plenty of time, no later than 7:45am is suggested
- Bring: admission ticket, current photo ID, #2 pencils, approved calculator with fresh batteries, snack for breaktime, confidence