2200 Lyman Blvd
Chanhassen, MN 55317
All District Juniors are encouraged/expected to take the ACT the morning of Tuesday, April 3, 2018. The test will start at the beginning of school (8:00am) and will go until about 12:45pm. This is a score that can be used for college admissions, and students will take the ACT + Writing. There is no fee to take the test, and students will register for the test during Advisory.
- The ACT website has limited practice on their website and has a “Question of the Day”
- ACT prep books are available for check out in the CRC
- The Minnesota Career Information System has free test practice as well as a free self-paced online study course for Chan students. Students must log into their “MyCIS” account, hover over “My Portfolio”, and then select “College Entrance Tests”.
- Arrive in plenty of time, no later than 7:45am is suggested
- Bring: admission ticket (not for April 3 test), current photo ID, #2 pencils, approved calculator with fresh batteries, snack for breaktime, confidence