Seniors: The Local Scholarship Program for the Class of 2019 opens the morning of January 22, 2019 and applications are due back to the CRC no later than Thursday, February 28, 2019 by 3:30pm – no exceptions! Please give yourself plenty of time to organize and make the required application copies (the directions will be helpful because the number of copies depends on which scholarships you decide to be considered for). All applications and directions will be available through a link on the CRC website on January 22!
Parent teacher conferences will be drop in style from 3:30-5:00 and then scheduled from 5:00-7:00 pm.
- Rock Chalk Reception (University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS) at the DoubleTree by Hilton Mpls Park Place for admitted seniors and prospective juniors and their families:
- 6:15pm: check in for juniors and presentation at 6:30pm
- 6:45pm: check in for seniors & KU info fair
- 7:15pm: Main event program featuring KU current student and alumni panel
- Please RSVP here
- 7:00-8:00pm: Junior College/Post Secondary Planning Night, CHASKA HIGH SCHOOL BLUE FORUM. This District information session focuses on college planning for juniors and their families, but any grade is welcome. This event is rotated between the two high school each year – remember, Chaska HS this year! A panel of admission representatives from a variety of types of colleges (2-year, 4-yr, public, private) will give an overview of the planning process. This event will help students begin to consider types of educational options that “fit” their aspirations, and target possible college visits in the spring and summer.
- 8:30-8:48am: University of St. Thomas (St. Paul, MN) – Caitlin Schulz
- 10:20-10:48am: UM-Duluth (Duluth, MN) – Colin Peters
- Table during all Lunches 10:48am-1:08pm: Jobs @ Kaman’s Art Shoppes – summer jobs at Valleyfair and the MN Zoo: Body Artist (Face & Henna), Photographers, Antique Photographers, Fudge Shop Associates. (Contact: Lindsay Leguillon)
- 1:30pm-1:59pm: North Central University (Mpls, MN) – Joshua Lee
Students – sign up for all college visits using the FlexTime Scheduler
For an alphabetical list of upcoming college visits, click here.