This is a new summer test date for the ACT, and our District is not a test site for this July 14 test (registration closes for this test on June 15, late registration ends June 22). ACT Registration has a search function to find the closest test site. Register at www.actstudent.org, and if this is your first registration, allow about 45 minutes to complete all the required profile information, to select test date, to select testing location, to add colleges for scores if desired, and to make payment.
- The ACT website has limited practice on their website and has a “Question of the Day”
- ACT prep books are available for check out in the CRC
- The Minnesota Career Information System has free test practice as well as a free self-paced online study course for Chan students. Students must log into their “MyCIS” account, hover over “My Portfolio”, and then select “College Entrance Tests”.
- Arrive in plenty of time, no later than 7:45am is suggested
- Bring: admission ticket, current photo ID, #2 pencils, approved calculator with fresh batteries, snack for breaktime, confidence
Orientation is between 1pm-7pm. 11th and 12th graders will come in and purchase a parking pass, pick up their schedule, and get their picture taken.
9th and 10th grade orientation is from 10am-7pm. Please have your student come in and pick up their schedule, get their school picture taken, and tour the building (incoming freshman).