Chaska High School is a test site for the Saturday, June 9 ACT (registration closes for this test on May 4, late registration ends May 18). Register at www.actstudent.org, and if this is your first registration, allow about 45 minutes to complete all the required profile information, to select test date, to select testing location, to add colleges for scores if desired, and to make payment.
- The ACT website has limited practice on their website and has a “Question of the Day”
- ACT prep books are available for check out in the CRC
- The Minnesota Career Information System has free test practice as well as a free self-paced online study course for Chan students. Students must log into their “MyCIS” account, hover over “My Portfolio”, and then select “College Entrance Tests”.
- Arrive in plenty of time, no later than 7:45am is suggested
- Bring: admission ticket, current photo ID, #2 pencils, approved calculator with fresh batteries, snack for breaktime, confidence
Friday, June 15, 2018 is the registration deadline for the July 14, 2018 ACT – this is a new test date for ACT. Our District will not be a test site for this ACT, but students registering for this test can select a location online. Register online at www.actstudent.org.
Free Test practice:
- Practice books can be checked out from the CRC
- Free full-length tests and free online self-paced study course for students through MCIS when logged into their “MyCIS” account: My Portfolio>Test Prep>College Entrance/GED/ASVAB (AP test practice also available)
- Limited practice on ACT website along with “ACT Question of the Day”
Free bus trips to college campuses for current 10th & 11th graders, parent(s) encouraged to come along.
- Sign up sheet due back to CRC by Friday, June 1, 2018
- Monday June 25, leave Chaska High School Activities Entrance at 7am, return by 5pm with visits to St. Mary’s University and Winona State University in Winona, MN (by coach bus)
Great week to explore colleges! Students currently in grades 9-11 and their parents/guardians are welcome to attend these free summer campus visits and enjoy campus tours and info sessions (held 9:30am-Noon and 2:00pm-4:30pm each day). Check out some of the 17 MN Private Colleges all around the state! (PS – Chan/Chaska HS offer a free bus trip for students/families currently in grades 10 & 11 June 25-28, and we do include some of these same MN Private Colleges. Registration for the School Sponsored trips ended June 1, but we do still have room – contact Mrs. Mattran at 952-556-3545 or email@example.com)
Click here for more information and to sign up for MN Private College Week.