Friday, May 4, 2018 is the registration deadline for the June 9, 2018 ACT. Chaska HS will be a test site location for the June test, but students who register close to the deadline may need to select an alternate location. Register online at www.actstudent.org.
Free Test practice:
- Practice books can be checked out from the CRC
- Free full-length tests and free online self-paced study course for students through MCIS when logged into their “MyCIS” account: My Portfolio>Test Prep>College Entrance/GED/ASVAB (AP test practice also available)
- Limited practice on ACT website along with “ACT Question of the Day”
Boston College Local Information Session, 6:30pm, Convent of the Visitation School, 2455 Visitation Dr., Mendota Heights, MN 55120. All students/families in Metro Area welcome to attend.
RVSP to www.bc.edu/eagleoverview
Local Information Session with the following colleges: Duke/Georgetown/Harvard/ U of Penn/Stanford, 7:00pm, Hilton Minneapolis. All students/familes in Metro Area welcome to attend.
RSVP to www.exploringcollegeoptions.org
- Table during all Lunches (10:39am-1:02pm): U.S. Marines, SSgt Wold
- No sign up required; just stop by the table during your lunch
Local College Information Session featuring: UC Berkeley/Dartmouth/Northwestern/Princeton/Vanderbilt
6:30pm-8pm, DoubleTree by Hilton-Bloomington, 7800 Normandale Blvd, Minneapolis, MN 55439, click here to pre-register/RSVP.