- Our Annual Senior Local Scholarship Program goes live on Monday, January 21, 2020 and all applications are due back to the CRC no later than 3:30pm on Thursday, February 27, 2020 – no exceptions. All Instructions and Applications will be available starting Jan. 21 on the CRC website
Class of 2020 Seniors who are admitted to the UM-Twin Cities for Fall 2020:
Please join our admission representative, Kathryn Gannon in the Forum at 9:10 am! This meeting will be about next steps in the process to become a Gopher in the fall.
Sign up for the event in the Scheduler under “College Visits”.
- 10:20-10:48am: UW-Stout (Menomonie, WI) – Erin Konsela
- 1:30-1:59pm: Simpson College (Indianola, IA) – Kylie Gottschalk
- 2:20-2:50pm: UW-La Crosse (La Crosse, Wisconsin) – Kaylie Connaughty
Students – sign up for all college visits using the FlexTime Scheduler
For an alphabetical list of upcoming college visits, click here.
Annual District PSEO (Post Secondary Enrollment Option) Information Night:
All families are welcome to attend this event. Local PSEO college representatives will be available for individual conversations before and after the Counselor Presentation:
- 7:00-7:30pm: PSEO Admission Representatives will be available at tables outside the Chanhassen High School Theater
- 7:30-8:00pm: Counselor Presentation
- 8:00-8:30pm: PSEO Admission Representatives will be available at tables outside the Chanhassen High School Theater
- PLEASE NOTE: by State statute, a student must let their school counselor know by May 30 of their intent to participate in PSEO the next year.
- Slides of this presentation will be posted on the CRC website
Minnesota Department of Education Post Secondary Education, including current required State Form, website
Normandale Community College Post Secondary Education website
Join us at 7:00pm for this District-wide “Junior College Information Night” in the Chanhassen High School Theater, presented by Tara Halvorson and Emily Mattran, the College and Career Resource Center Managers at Chaska and Chanhassen High Schools. Leave with ideas and resources to explore career interests, specific occupations and related majors, educational options (2-yr, 4-yr, etc.), and financial aid. Although targeting Juniors and their families, all grades are welcome to attend.