- Our Annual Senior Local Scholarship Program goes live on Monday, January 21, 2020 and all applications are due back to the CRC no later than 3:30pm on Thursday, February 27, 2020 – no exceptions. All Instructions and Applications will be available starting Jan. 21 on the CRC website
Annual District PSEO (Post Secondary Enrollment Option) Information Night:
All families are welcome to attend this event. Local PSEO college representatives will be available for individual conversations before and after the Counselor Presentation:
- 7:00-7:30pm: PSEO Admission Representatives will be available at tables outside the Chanhassen High School Theater
- 7:30-8:00pm: Counselor Presentation
- 8:00-8:30pm: PSEO Admission Representatives will be available at tables outside the Chanhassen High School Theater
- PLEASE NOTE: by State statute, a student must let their school counselor know by May 30 of their intent to participate in PSEO the next year.
- Slides of this presentation will be posted on the CRC website
Minnesota Department of Education Post Secondary Education, including current required State Form, website
Normandale Community College Post Secondary Education website
- 10:20-10:48am: UM-Duluth (Duluth, MN) – Colin Peters
- 1:30pm-1:59pm: Ridgewater College (Hutchinson & Willmar campuses) – Davontay Stevens, 2-year community and technical college
Students – sign up for all college visits using the FlexTime Scheduler
For an alphabetical list of upcoming college visits, click here.
Join us at 7:00pm for this District-wide “Junior College Information Night” in the Chanhassen High School Theater, presented by Tara Halvorson and Emily Mattran, the College and Career Resource Center Managers at Chaska and Chanhassen High Schools. Leave with ideas and resources to explore career interests, specific occupations and related majors, educational options (2-yr, 4-yr, etc.), and financial aid. Although targeting Juniors and their families, all grades are welcome to attend.
All Students and Families are welcome to attend the free “Minnesota Education Fair” (college fair) at Eden Prairie HS from 6-7:30pm! This fair is rotated between the Eden Prairie School District and District 112 annually (watch for it in Spring 2021 at Chanhassen HS). The Fair is sponsored by MACAC, the Minnesota Association for College Admission Counseling. Visit with representatives from over 110 colleges, universities, community colleges, technical colleges, ROTC programs,and specialty school.
For a complete list of attending colleges, visit www.mn-acac.org/MEFstudents , scroll down to “View Spring Fair List”, and click on the Eden Prairie tab/sheet along the bottom of the spreadsheet.
Sign up for a scannable barcode at www.gotocollegefairs.com. Either print your barcode or have it on your phone, bring it along, and college reps will be able to scan your code…no cards to fill out at each table!
If March 10 date does not work, similar Fair will be held at Minnetonka High School from 6-7:30pm on Feb. 26.