- Our Annual Senior Local Scholarship Program goes live on Monday, January 21, 2020 and all applications are due back to the CRC no later than 3:30pm on Thursday, February 27, 2020 – no exceptions. All Instructions and Applications will be available starting Jan. 21 on the CRC website
Mr. Ungar will begin the evening in the theatre at 6:30 with a presentation about our school and all the opportunities offered. After the meeting, you can browse the commons and teachers will be available to answer any questions you might have.
Annual District PSEO (Post Secondary Enrollment Option) Information Night:
All families are welcome to attend this event. Local PSEO college representatives will be available for individual conversations before and after the Counselor Presentation:
- 7:00-7:30pm: PSEO Admission Representatives will be available at tables outside the Chanhassen High School Theater
- 7:30-8:00pm: Counselor Presentation
- 8:00-8:30pm: PSEO Admission Representatives will be available at tables outside the Chanhassen High School Theater
- PLEASE NOTE: by State statute, a student must let their school counselor know by May 30 of their intent to participate in PSEO the next year.
- Slides of this presentation will be posted on the CRC website
Minnesota Department of Education Post Secondary Education, including current required State Form, website
Normandale Community College Post Secondary Education website
- 10:20-10:48am: UM-Duluth (Duluth, MN) – Colin Peters
- 1:30pm-1:59pm: Ridgewater College (Hutchinson & Willmar campuses) – Davontay Stevens, 2-year community and technical college
Students – sign up for all college visits using the FlexTime Scheduler
For an alphabetical list of upcoming college visits, click here.
Join us at 7:00pm for this District-wide “Junior College Information Night” in the Chanhassen High School Theater, presented by Tara Halvorson and Emily Mattran, the College and Career Resource Center Managers at Chaska and Chanhassen High Schools. Leave with ideas and resources to explore career interests, specific occupations and related majors, educational options (2-yr, 4-yr, etc.), and financial aid. Although targeting Juniors and their families, all grades are welcome to attend.