On Wednesday, August 28th, we will host an Open House for parents and community members. We will begin at 6:00 PM with an activities fair in the commons, followed by an informational session beginning at 6:30 in the gym. We will have an introduction to our school, staff, and new programming for the 2019-2020 school year. After the informational session, our teachers will be in their classrooms to meet you informally from 7-8pm. We look forward to seeing you Wednesday August 28th.
Senior Parent Night will be held August 28th from 6:00-6:30 pm in the theater. This optional meeting will touch on many relevant topics and frequently asked questions, including:
- The senior timeline to-do list.
- College searches, admissions, testing, (and re-testing).
- The financial aid process and helpful resources.
- NCAA Clearinghouse information.
- Tips for parents on supporting your graduating student.
We look forward to seeing you there with or without your student!